Mathematics Instructional Learning Community
Mathematics Instructional Learning Community
The Mathematics Instructional Learning Community (MILC) Project is an alliance among Fayette County Public Schools (FCPS) math teachers focusing on:
  • Increasing the pedagogy and content knowledge of math teachers;
  • Integrating technology tools into everyday math instruction; and
  • Developing, implementing and revising units of study.
Questions regarding MILC? Contact: Natalee Mauney Feese, Fayette County Public Schools, MILC Project Director
Questions regarding technical website issues? Contact: Ryan McQuerry, Fayette County Public Schools, Supervisor of Software Development
Search | Statistics | User listing Forums | Calendars |
You are NOT logged in. If you are a MILC participant, please logon by clicking here --> logon |  Not a member? register )

"'Obvious' is the most dangerous word in mathematics." (Eric Temple Bell)
Infinite Pre-Alg, Alg 1, Alg 2, and Geometry
Moderators:

Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
   Archived Forums (Read only - No new posting)-> Resources (through 2012)Message format

jbakewell
Posted 5/5/2010 11:11 AM (#2774)
Subject: Infinite Pre-Alg, Alg 1, Alg 2, and Geometry
Math

I believe this link may have been posted before, but Lafayette Math now owns (and uses daily) this software. It is relatively inexpensive for a site license especially if you bundle the packages. This software allows you to fully customize problems to whatever degree you want to. You can download a free trial of EACH package and you can also view a complete topic list on the website. Worth every penny. And the latest addition to the website is Infinite Geometry.

These programs bundled together address math content from middle school all the way through some topics in Pre-Cal. Check it out!

http://kutasoftware.com
mdmdavis
Posted 5/5/2010 11:16 AM (#2777 - in reply to #2774)
Subject: RE: Infinite Pre-Alg, Alg 1, Alg 2, and Geometry
Math

I have used the free worksheets which are cool, but recently downloaded the free trial versions. Just wanna say the program is awesome and I will be really sad when my trials expire.....boohoo.....
Annette
Posted 9/20/2010 3:05 PM (#2790 - in reply to #2774)
Counts on fingers & toes

We have it at Beaumont Middle. It is especially good for a quick quiz/flashback/exit slip!
kloliver
Posted 10/28/2010 12:42 PM (#2829 - in reply to #2774)
Math

I use infinite algebra daily. It's great, especially for mulitple choice questions to use with the Navigator or CPS.
acrowley
Posted 10/28/2010 12:43 PM (#2831 - in reply to #2774)
Math

It is also great for making review worksheets if you have to make sub plans! I like how you can make the questions multiple choice or free response- and also it provides a graph for any problem where the students have to graph. Love Infinite Algebra!
chawboldt
Posted 10/28/2010 12:55 PM (#2858 - in reply to #2774)
Counts on fingers & toes

This is a great tool for creating examples to use for those engaging activities. We don't have to necessarily use these for in class work, but use them for those CPS questions or White Board questions!
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this topic
Jump to forum :

Running MegaBBS ASP Forum Software v2.0
© 2003 PD9 Software