Mathematics Instructional Learning Community
Mathematics Instructional Learning Community
The Mathematics Instructional Learning Community (MILC) Project is an alliance among Fayette County Public Schools (FCPS) math teachers focusing on:
  • Increasing the pedagogy and content knowledge of math teachers;
  • Integrating technology tools into everyday math instruction; and
  • Developing, implementing and revising units of study.
Questions regarding MILC? Contact: Natalee Mauney Feese, Fayette County Public Schools, MILC Project Director
Questions regarding technical website issues? Contact: Ryan McQuerry, Fayette County Public Schools, Supervisor of Software Development
Search | Statistics | User listing Forums | Calendars |
You are NOT logged in. If you are a MILC participant, please logon by clicking here --> logon |  Not a member? register )

"An expert problem solver must be endowed with two incompatible qualities, a restless imagination and a patient pertinacity." (Howard W. Eves)
Functionwood Squares assistance
Moderators:

Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
   Archived Forums (Read only - No new posting)-> General discussion (through 2017)Message format

nfeese
Posted 10/29/2009 2:50 PM (#2532)
Subject: Functionwood Squares assistance
Math

Help requested. So, this powerpoint, found on 8.7 Algebra I, works how? Do I type in questions? Have you used?? Thanks!! (seems like the last time I used there were questions there.........)
mdmdavis
Posted 10/29/2009 3:34 PM (#2533 - in reply to #2532)
Subject: RE: Functionwood Squares assistance
Math

It appears to be just a template where you would type in questions. One would think being posted on here under Ch 8 it would have had questions entered already. Wow, has the site changed lately....
BobbieG
Posted 12/31/2009 9:51 PM (#2627 - in reply to #2532)
Counts on fingers & toes

Hollywood Squares for Ch. 9 worked, so I think that Functionwood Squares is just missing the questions.
BobbieG
Posted 12/31/2009 9:51 PM (#2628 - in reply to #2532)
Counts on fingers & toes

Hollywood Squares for Ch. 9 worked, so I think that Functionwood Squares is just missing the questions.
ccprek
Posted 1/4/2010 10:54 AM (#2629 - in reply to #2532)
Math

Here's another game on file for Ch 8 if you are looking for something.

Attachments
----------------
Attachments algich8jep.ppt (311KB - 348 downloads)
kgillum
Posted 2/25/2010 8:37 AM (#2732 - in reply to #2532)
Counts on fingers & toes

Even if questions are supposed to be there, we can look at the upside. It's always great to have a blank template, so that we can use the game for any content review. It takes a little time to put together games like that, and I wouldn't do it for every review, but students enjoy anything out of the ordinary.
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this topic
Jump to forum :

Running MegaBBS ASP Forum Software v2.0
© 2003 PD9 Software