Mathematics Instructional Learning Community
Mathematics Instructional Learning Community
The Mathematics Instructional Learning Community (MILC) Project is an alliance among Fayette County Public Schools (FCPS) math teachers focusing on:
  • Increasing the pedagogy and content knowledge of math teachers;
  • Integrating technology tools into everyday math instruction; and
  • Developing, implementing and revising units of study.
Questions regarding MILC? Contact: Natalee Mauney Feese, Fayette County Public Schools, MILC Project Director
Questions regarding technical website issues? Contact: Ryan McQuerry, Fayette County Public Schools, Supervisor of Software Development
Search | Statistics | User listing Forums | Calendars |
You are NOT logged in. If you are a MILC participant, please logon by clicking here --> logon |  Not a member? register )

"Archimedes will be remembered when Aeschylus is forgotten, because languages die and mathematical ideas do not. 'Immortality' may be a silly word, but probably a mathematician has the best chance of whatever it may mean." (Godfrey Hardy)
SketchPad Tool File
Moderators:

Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
   Archived Forums (Read only - No new posting)-> General discussion (through 2017)Message format

scombs
Posted 4/21/2009 8:08 AM (#2445)
Subject: SketchPad Tool File
Math

This is the file that I showed at the training yesterday with lots of tools for Geometry. If you have this file open when using any Sketchpad document, all of these tools will be available. You can also copy tools from one document to another in the Document Options window. Just click the "Tools" radio button and then choose copy tools and select the tools you wish to copy. Feel free to add your own tools and repost.

Attachments
----------------
Attachments Geo Tools.gsp (25KB - 357 downloads)
scombs
Posted 4/21/2009 10:09 AM (#2446 - in reply to #2445)
Subject: RE: SketchPad Tool File
Math

Here is another one that is kind of fun. Remember doing "Line Art". Use the "Curve" tool in this file to create art!

Attachments
----------------
Attachments Line Art.gsp (47KB - 365 downloads)
ccprek
Posted 4/28/2009 10:08 AM (#2448 - in reply to #2445)
Math

this wonderful steve! Thanks for saving us a bunch of time.
jbakewell
Posted 5/11/2009 8:59 PM (#2458 - in reply to #2445)
Math

A tremendous thanks for sharing your hard work, both at the PD and through the posting of this file. For some time now I have been eager to learn how to use the custom tools feature but have not had the opportunity to get to the task. The sharing of your expertise and time was very much appreciated and I look forward to adding to the file...I have already used it a ton!
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this topic
Jump to forum :

Running MegaBBS ASP Forum Software v2.0
© 2003 PD9 Software