Mathematics Instructional Learning Community
Mathematics Instructional Learning Community
The Mathematics Instructional Learning Community (MILC) Project is an alliance among Fayette County Public Schools (FCPS) math teachers focusing on:
  • Increasing the pedagogy and content knowledge of math teachers;
  • Integrating technology tools into everyday math instruction; and
  • Developing, implementing and revising units of study.
Questions regarding MILC? Contact: Natalee Mauney Feese, Fayette County Public Schools, MILC Project Director
Questions regarding technical website issues? Contact: Ryan McQuerry, Fayette County Public Schools, Supervisor of Software Development
Search | Statistics | User listing Forums | Calendars |
You are NOT logged in. If you are a MILC participant, please logon by clicking here --> logon |  Not a member? register )

"An expert problem solver must be endowed with two incompatible qualities, a restless imagination and a patient pertinacity." (Howard W. Eves)
Placement Exams
Moderators:

Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
   Archived Forums (Read only - No new posting)-> General discussion (through 2017)Message format

bdurham
Posted 1/8/2009 8:47 AM (#2360)
Subject: Placement Exams
Math

If anyone has requested more practice for the algebra placement exams, I have some on my website at http://www.mathisgreat.com/placement.htm. I would appreciate feedback on these (is something missing? is something there that shouldn't be?) if possible.
pcissell
Posted 1/6/2010 9:19 AM (#2635 - in reply to #2360)
Subject: RE: Placement Exams
Counts on fingers & toes

Thanks for the additional practice. Saves me some time. Appreciate it Keith.
lcarver
Posted 2/19/2010 9:53 AM (#2715 - in reply to #2360)
Counts on fingers & toes

Thanks for providing those extra resources. In order to access the website at school I had to use the following link.
http://staff.fcps.net/bdurham/PracticeExams/practiceexamlist.htm
salbright
Posted 2/20/2010 9:12 AM (#2716 - in reply to #2360)
Counts on fingers & toes

Thanks so much for these! It has really helped me get my kids ready this year. I hope!
kgillum
Posted 2/25/2010 8:09 AM (#2725 - in reply to #2360)
Counts on fingers & toes

Thanks to Keith for the practice exams. I am really looking forward to next week for the placement exam because I feel like my kids are so much more prepared this year. I have been giving one of Keith's practice exams every Friday since mid-December. Of course I had to take off the questions that we hadn't covered when we started this process. Best of luck to all of you!
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this topic
Jump to forum :

Running MegaBBS ASP Forum Software v2.0
© 2003 PD9 Software