Mathematics Instructional Learning Community
Mathematics Instructional Learning Community
The Mathematics Instructional Learning Community (MILC) Project is an alliance among Fayette County Public Schools (FCPS) math teachers focusing on:
  • Increasing the pedagogy and content knowledge of math teachers;
  • Integrating technology tools into everyday math instruction; and
  • Developing, implementing and revising units of study.
Questions regarding MILC? Contact: Natalee Mauney Feese, Fayette County Public Schools, MILC Project Director
Questions regarding technical website issues? Contact: Ryan McQuerry, Fayette County Public Schools, Supervisor of Software Development
Search | Statistics | User listing Forums | Calendars |
You are NOT logged in. If you are a MILC participant, please logon by clicking here --> logon |  Not a member? register )

"Do not worry about your difficulties in mathematics, I assure you that mine are greater." (Albert Einstein)
CPS?
Moderators:

Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
   Archived Forums (Read only - No new posting)-> General discussion (through 2017)Message format

mdmdavis
Posted 12/5/2008 3:37 PM (#2331)
Subject: CPS?
Math

So I was trying to make a "Challenge Board" game in the team activities tab....but I can't figure out how I get questions in. It doesn't let me type in the box and it doesn't give me any to select from. Am I missing some data or what???
dhays
Posted 12/7/2008 6:14 PM (#2333 - in reply to #2331)
Subject: RE: CPS?
Math

While we are on the topic of CPS I had major problems using the system on Friday. I sent the assessment as always ( I use CPS quit frequently) but after the student sent their answer the pad kept going back to "receiving". I wonder if this has anything to do with battery level. It seems like everytime I use them I have to keep changing batteries on the pads. Do these really drain batteries that quickly? Anyone else having this problem?
By the way, Melissa already knows that I couldn't help her with the Challenge Board.
dhays
Posted 12/7/2008 6:45 PM (#2334 - in reply to #2331)
Math

Melissa,
Check this out. It is the instruction video to create a Challenge Board.
http://www.einstruction.com/Training/Videos/
rtallent
Posted 12/7/2008 8:44 PM (#2335 - in reply to #2331)
Math

I had my first ever problems with CPS also FRiday. I got a receiver not recognized message and my students also had trouble receiving the assessment. My batteries are fairly new.
mdmdavis
Posted 12/8/2008 8:04 AM (#2336 - in reply to #2334)
Math

Okay, that was painful! I hate watching instructional videos What I can't figure out is WHERE do you get the questions from? Is there a database I'm missing or do we create the questions someplace else......
ccprek
Posted 12/8/2008 12:46 PM (#2337 - in reply to #2331)
Math

I'm going to try to do the post tests on CPS tomorrow. Last time I tried it I kept doing something wrong. I haven't picked it back up since. Hopefully it will work this time.
mdmdavis
Posted 12/9/2008 11:29 AM (#2338 - in reply to #2331)
Math

Woohoo! I figured it out!! You have to have made questions to have questions to select from. Amazing, huh? Now the next question, .....does Mathtype work with CPS?
mdmdavis
Posted 12/9/2008 12:06 PM (#2339 - in reply to #2331)
Math

Even learned something else. To get math into your CPS, use the big question graphic template for your question....type your equation into Mathtype, copy.it ..go back to CPS and press ctrl v to paste. I will admit I didn't figure this one out myself....had a online chat with the einstruction guys!
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this topic
Jump to forum :

Running MegaBBS ASP Forum Software v2.0
© 2003 PD9 Software