Mathematics Instructional Learning Community
Mathematics Instructional Learning Community
The Mathematics Instructional Learning Community (MILC) Project is an alliance among Fayette County Public Schools (FCPS) math teachers focusing on:
  • Increasing the pedagogy and content knowledge of math teachers;
  • Integrating technology tools into everyday math instruction; and
  • Developing, implementing and revising units of study.
Questions regarding MILC? Contact: Natalee Mauney Feese, Fayette County Public Schools, MILC Project Director
Questions regarding technical website issues? Contact: Ryan McQuerry, Fayette County Public Schools, Supervisor of Software Development
Search | Statistics | User listing Forums | Calendars |
You are NOT logged in. If you are a MILC participant, please logon by clicking here --> logon |  Not a member? register )

"An expert is someone who knows some of the worst mistakes that can be made in his subject, and how to avoid them." (Werner Heisenberg)
Algebra II Unit 1
Moderators:

Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
   Archived Forums (Read only - No new posting)-> Document sharing (through 2014)Message format

jbarker
Posted 8/18/2008 2:57 PM (#2065)
Subject: Algebra II Unit 1
Math

Here is some of the stuff we've been working on over here at BSHS. Everything isn't electronic, so I can't put it all up. We wanted to share what we had though, and I hated to wait any longer.

Attachments
----------------
Attachments Chp1 Revised.zip (418KB - 347 downloads)
ccprek
Posted 8/19/2008 9:40 AM (#2069 - in reply to #2065)
Subject: RE: Algebra II Unit 1
Math

This is great. Are you guys team planning all of Alg 2? Thanks for the extra stuff.
mdmdavis
Posted 8/24/2008 4:04 PM (#2072 - in reply to #2065)
Math

Just wanted to say "WOW!!!!"
mdailey
Posted 9/4/2008 8:28 AM (#2076 - in reply to #2065)
Math

The unit looks wonderful. I have a question about the Ch1 test review. Questions 41 and 42 say Which inequality describes the graph? However there are no choices to pick from.
jbarker
Posted 9/15/2008 7:47 AM (#2099 - in reply to #2065)
Math

Yes, we are team planning over here. Working hard on getting stuff for unit 2 together now!

As for the review, I'm not sure what happened to the pictures, because they are on my copy. My guess is the program we used isn't on your computer I'm not sure what we used, becuase Betsy made the test. Sorry, I think one showed that the x was less than two and the other was like greater than or equal to -3 and less than or equal to 2.

As we get everything together for this next unit, I'll put it up.
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this topic
Jump to forum :

Running MegaBBS ASP Forum Software v2.0
© 2003 PD9 Software