Mathematics Instructional Learning Community
Mathematics Instructional Learning Community
The Mathematics Instructional Learning Community (MILC) Project is an alliance among Fayette County Public Schools (FCPS) math teachers focusing on:
  • Increasing the pedagogy and content knowledge of math teachers;
  • Integrating technology tools into everyday math instruction; and
  • Developing, implementing and revising units of study.
Questions regarding MILC? Contact: Natalee Mauney Feese, Fayette County Public Schools, MILC Project Director
Questions regarding technical website issues? Contact: Ryan McQuerry, Fayette County Public Schools, Supervisor of Software Development
Search | Statistics | User listing Forums | Calendars |
You are NOT logged in. If you are a MILC participant, please logon by clicking here --> logon |  Not a member? register )

"An expert is someone who knows some of the worst mistakes that can be made in his subject, and how to avoid them." (Werner Heisenberg)
sharepoint
Moderators:

Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
   Archived Forums (Read only - No new posting)-> HCH Discussion areaMessage format

ccprek
Posted 12/21/2007 10:16 AM (#1944)
Subject: sharepoint
Math

Can someone explain sharepoint to me? What is there? How do I get things?
ccprek
Posted 1/3/2008 11:46 AM (#1949 - in reply to #1944)
Subject: RE: sharepoint
Math

No one knows?
rtallent
Posted 1/3/2008 7:38 PM (#1950 - in reply to #1944)
Math

here is a link to the math resource portion.

http://sharepoint.fcps.net/iakss/achievement/math/default.aspx
ccprek
Posted 1/7/2008 11:31 AM (#1957 - in reply to #1944)
Math

Thanks. That has lots of good stuff. All the long range plans, core content stuff, etc. It is the jackpot site.
scombs
Posted 1/9/2008 3:09 PM (#1962 - in reply to #1944)
Math

In more general terms, anyone can have their own Sharepoint page if they want. It is a password protected web area where you can give your students access to documents and have them share documents of their own. You can post class announcements, have an easy to use class calendar, host a class discussion, and many other things. I am using Sharepoint sites with a couple of my classes. To get a site, you just have to attend the training down at the Ambrose center and the nice folks down there will set you up and get you started.
Go to http://sharepoint.fcps.net/default.aspx to see some samples.
Go to http://sharepoint.fcps.net/henryclay/scombs/CompProg/default.aspx to see one of my class sites (it is not nearly as up to date as I would like).
ccprek
Posted 1/14/2008 4:35 PM (#1979 - in reply to #1944)
Math

Is this more difficult that the normal webpage that they set up for me? I can't start anything to complex right now but may do it in the future if I can get training this summer.
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this topic
Jump to forum :

Running MegaBBS ASP Forum Software v2.0
© 2003 PD9 Software