Mathematics Instructional Learning Community
Mathematics Instructional Learning Community
The Mathematics Instructional Learning Community (MILC) Project is an alliance among Fayette County Public Schools (FCPS) math teachers focusing on:
  • Increasing the pedagogy and content knowledge of math teachers;
  • Integrating technology tools into everyday math instruction; and
  • Developing, implementing and revising units of study.
Questions regarding MILC? Contact: Natalee Mauney Feese, Fayette County Public Schools, MILC Project Director
Questions regarding technical website issues? Contact: Ryan McQuerry, Fayette County Public Schools, Supervisor of Software Development
Search | Statistics | User listing Forums | Calendars |
You are NOT logged in. If you are a MILC participant, please logon by clicking here --> logon |  Not a member? register )

"An expert problem solver must be endowed with two incompatible qualities, a restless imagination and a patient pertinacity." (Howard W. Eves)
CPS question
Moderators:

Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
   Archived Forums (Read only - No new posting)-> General discussion (through 2017)Message format

tmullen
Posted 9/20/2007 12:03 PM (#1626)
Subject: CPS question
Math

I set up the CPS on my computer, I created a class, and created a quick quiz. However, I am having a problem. I can not get the CPS to recongize any input from the pads. The take attendace feture is also not working

other then pluging in the receiver to my USB port do i need to do anything else to make it work?

TM
rmcquerr
Posted 9/20/2007 5:35 PM (#1629 - in reply to #1626)
Subject: RE: CPS question
Math

Go to settings-delivery options and you need to "Detect" the receiver. That should get you going. I am doing this from memory so it might be a little off, but it is under settings somewhere.
tmullen
Posted 9/24/2007 3:06 PM (#1636 - in reply to #1626)
Subject: RE: CPS question
Math

Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this topic
Jump to forum :

Running MegaBBS ASP Forum Software v2.0
© 2003 PD9 Software