Mathematics Instructional Learning Community
Mathematics Instructional Learning Community
The Mathematics Instructional Learning Community (MILC) Project is an alliance among Fayette County Public Schools (FCPS) math teachers focusing on:
  • Increasing the pedagogy and content knowledge of math teachers;
  • Integrating technology tools into everyday math instruction; and
  • Developing, implementing and revising units of study.
Questions regarding MILC? Contact: Natalee Mauney Feese, Fayette County Public Schools, MILC Project Director
Questions regarding technical website issues? Contact: Ryan McQuerry, Fayette County Public Schools, Supervisor of Software Development
Search | Statistics | User listing Forums | Calendars |
You are NOT logged in. If you are a MILC participant, please logon by clicking here --> logon |  Not a member? register )

"The soul is the mirror of an indestructible universe." (Gottfried Leibniz)
ExamView
Moderators:

Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
   Archived Forums (Read only - No new posting)-> PLD Discussion areaMessage format

saclark
Posted 8/22/2007 9:18 PM (#1544)
Subject: ExamView
Math

Hey guys, tonight at our fayette co. department chair meeting Natalee gave each school a CD with the updated ExamView software with the matching most recent core content. If any of you want to borrow the CD to download it onto your computer just let me know. We also go a Diagnostic CD with worksheet like things that apply to Alg 1, Alg 2, and Geo. They look somewhat like a small CATS test with both multiple choice and open response questions. Just let me know if you want to borrow them to load onto your computer.
awilkerson
Posted 8/27/2007 10:01 AM (#1558 - in reply to #1544)
Subject: RE: ExamView
Special Ed

What exactly is ExamView? Would it be something I could use in my resource class?
slubbe
Posted 8/31/2007 2:17 PM (#1574 - in reply to #1544)
Math

Thanks, I will come by this afternoon and load it up on my computer.
saclark
Posted 9/11/2007 12:06 PM (#1589 - in reply to #1558)
Math

Angela - i haven't gone through much of what examview has to offer, but it seems that it has a lot to test question banks that could be used to create a CPS assignment or just a worksheet/test in general.
awilkerson
Posted 10/25/2007 8:56 AM (#1731 - in reply to #1544)
Special Ed

I'll have to come and get it. Do you still have it or is it checked out?
ahgreen
Posted 10/25/2007 10:20 AM (#1737 - in reply to #1544)
Has anyone looked at the types of Geometry questions on the ExamView? I would like to see if we could implement them in all geometry classes if they are worthwhile.
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this topic
Jump to forum :

Running MegaBBS ASP Forum Software v2.0
© 2003 PD9 Software