Mathematics Instructional Learning Community
Mathematics Instructional Learning Community
The Mathematics Instructional Learning Community (MILC) Project is an alliance among Fayette County Public Schools (FCPS) math teachers focusing on:
  • Increasing the pedagogy and content knowledge of math teachers;
  • Integrating technology tools into everyday math instruction; and
  • Developing, implementing and revising units of study.
Questions regarding MILC? Contact: Natalee Mauney Feese, Fayette County Public Schools, MILC Project Director
Questions regarding technical website issues? Contact: Ryan McQuerry, Fayette County Public Schools, Supervisor of Software Development
Search | Statistics | User listing Forums | Calendars |
You are NOT logged in. If you are a MILC participant, please logon by clicking here --> logon |  Not a member? register )

"Geometry is a skill of the eyes and the hands as well as of the mind." (Jean Pedersen)
help with Spanish speaking students
Moderators:

Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
   Archived Forums (Read only - No new posting)-> Lafayette ResourcesMessage format

dhays
Posted 12/7/2006 8:35 PM (#1421)
Subject: help with Spanish speaking students
Math

At Wednesday's MILC meeting, Judy mentioned that she was open to suggestions as to how to help our Spanish population and their success with Algebra. I have attached a link that may give you some help.
http://homework-help.aol.com/aolalgebrareview
AOL® Learning Services has developed a FREE online Algebra I tutorial in Spanish and English for home or school use. You do not have to be an AOL® member or pay any fees to use this program, nor will you be asked for a credit card or any other payment. This preparatory program will help you with Algebra I concepts in a test-like format. It's simple and easy to use.

To use this product you first need to register. Once you register you will get to test your Algebra knowledge with a pre test of 25 questions. Once you've taken the pre test, you can begin the Algebra tutorial. You can return any time to practice and review this tutorial. We hope you enjoy this product.
Let me know if you find it helpful.
DeeDee

acrowley
Posted 11/19/2007 4:22 PM (#1796 - in reply to #1421)
Subject: RE: help with Spanish speaking students
Math

Thanks for the website! Unfortunately, I just checked it and it is no longer available.
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this topic
Jump to forum :

Running MegaBBS ASP Forum Software v2.0
© 2003 PD9 Software