Mathematics Instructional Learning Community
Mathematics Instructional Learning Community
The Mathematics Instructional Learning Community (MILC) Project is an alliance among Fayette County Public Schools (FCPS) math teachers focusing on:
  • Increasing the pedagogy and content knowledge of math teachers;
  • Integrating technology tools into everyday math instruction; and
  • Developing, implementing and revising units of study.
Questions regarding MILC? Contact: Natalee Mauney Feese, Fayette County Public Schools, MILC Project Director
Questions regarding technical website issues? Contact: Ryan McQuerry, Fayette County Public Schools, Supervisor of Software Development
Search | Statistics | User listing Forums | Calendars |
You are NOT logged in. If you are a MILC participant, please logon by clicking here --> logon |  Not a member? register )

"The most beautiful thing we can experience is the mysterious. It is the source of all true art and science." (Albert Einstein)
Things for MILC
Moderators:

Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
   Archived Forums (Read only - No new posting)-> PLD Discussion areaMessage format

saclark
Posted 11/27/2006 8:12 AM (#1336)
Subject: Things for MILC
Math

Ok, so i know we have to fill out our IGP and observe another teacher for milc, but does anyone know any other details about these like due dates or forms we have to fill out for them. Just wondering.
awilkerson
Posted 11/27/2006 10:17 AM (#1338 - in reply to #1336)
Subject: RE: Things for MILC
Special Ed

The IGP is due Nov. 29, this Wednesday. There is a form under document sharing at the top of the forum page. I think Natalie's agenda said the observations were due the 29th as well, but I have on my calendar that it isn't due until Dec. 6.
jlreed
Posted 11/27/2006 5:16 PM (#1356 - in reply to #1336)
Math

I think that we are also to observe another teacher & provide a write-up for wednesday.
awilkerson
Posted 12/5/2006 12:29 PM (#1412 - in reply to #1336)
Special Ed

So this week the stats group is presenting and we have to turn in our observations, right?
szehnder
Posted 12/6/2006 11:13 AM (#1417 - in reply to #1336)

Math

yes...that's what i understand.
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this topic
Jump to forum :

Running MegaBBS ASP Forum Software v2.0
© 2003 PD9 Software