Mathematics Instructional Learning Community
Mathematics Instructional Learning Community
The Mathematics Instructional Learning Community (MILC) Project is an alliance among Fayette County Public Schools (FCPS) math teachers focusing on:
  • Increasing the pedagogy and content knowledge of math teachers;
  • Integrating technology tools into everyday math instruction; and
  • Developing, implementing and revising units of study.
Questions regarding MILC? Contact: Natalee Mauney Feese, Fayette County Public Schools, MILC Project Director
Questions regarding technical website issues? Contact: Ryan McQuerry, Fayette County Public Schools, Supervisor of Software Development
Search | Statistics | User listing Forums | Calendars |
You are NOT logged in. If you are a MILC participant, please logon by clicking here --> logon |  Not a member? register )

"Geometry is a skill of the eyes and the hands as well as of the mind." (Jean Pedersen)
Jeopardy final review for regular geometry
Moderators:

Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
   Archived Forums (Read only - No new posting)-> Document sharing (through 2014)Message format

mdailey
Posted 11/21/2006 8:30 AM (#1329)
Subject: Jeopardy final review for regular geometry
Math

Here's a jeopardy game I made to review some of the basic geometry terms with the students before the final. It's still being editted and reviewed but I thought I'd put it out there for anyone else who might want to use it.

Attachments
----------------
Attachments geometry final review jeopardy second try.ppt (184KB - 415 downloads)
kxjohnson
Posted 11/27/2006 9:26 AM (#1337 - in reply to #1329)
Subject: RE: Jeopardy Game for Algebra I Final
Math

Coming Soon!

Henry Clay's Instructional Technology Pathway students met last week, and helped create a jeopardy game for the Algebra I final. I wrote the questions based on the review, and then the students typed it. It is currently being put together, but I wanted to let you know that it will be posted soon!
awilkerson
Posted 11/27/2006 10:30 AM (#1342 - in reply to #1329)
Subject: RE: Jeopardy final review for regular geometry
Special Ed

I have not used jeopardy before and am thinking about using it for the final review, like everyone else. What do I need to have to edit and create a version for my own class? I am probably one of the least experiences with computers around here.

Thanks for the help!
mdailey
Posted 11/28/2006 8:43 AM (#1361 - in reply to #1342)
Subject: RE: answer
Math

I used the link posted under document sharing, http://teach.fcps.net/trt2/activities/default.htm

It is a powerpoint that you edit. When the jeopary screen comes up, right click and select edit slides. The confusing part is the slide that says answer, that is where you write out your question and vice versa. Hope this helps.
bperry
Posted 11/28/2006 4:21 PM (#1374 - in reply to #1329)
Subject: RE: Jeopardy final review for regular geometry

Math

I have a Jeapardy Template on my website that I created...

http://www.staff.fcps.net/bperry/resources.htm

Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this topic
Jump to forum :

Running MegaBBS ASP Forum Software v2.0
© 2003 PD9 Software