Mathematics Instructional Learning Community
Mathematics Instructional Learning Community
The Mathematics Instructional Learning Community (MILC) Project is an alliance among Fayette County Public Schools (FCPS) math teachers focusing on:
  • Increasing the pedagogy and content knowledge of math teachers;
  • Integrating technology tools into everyday math instruction; and
  • Developing, implementing and revising units of study.
Questions regarding MILC? Contact: Natalee Mauney Feese, Fayette County Public Schools, MILC Project Director
Questions regarding technical website issues? Contact: Ryan McQuerry, Fayette County Public Schools, Supervisor of Software Development
Search | Statistics | User listing Forums | Calendars |
You are NOT logged in. If you are a MILC participant, please logon by clicking here --> logon |  Not a member? register )

"Do not worry about your difficulties in mathematics, I assure you that mine are greater." (Albert Einstein)
website for generating graph paper
Moderators:

Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
   Archived Forums (Read only - No new posting)-> Resources (through 2012)Message format

nfeese
Posted 11/10/2006 11:22 AM (#1296)
Subject: website for generating graph paper
Math

A neat website for generating graph paper, should anyone need such a thing:

http://incompetech.com/beta/plainGraphPaper/

This was sent out on a math listserve from Keith Durham as a fyi. Anyone ever used??

I enjoyed the "engineer's paper" myself. I know that Jason Reed, Kristen Eichhorn and Connie Waespe (among others) use for the very listed reasons; right guys?!

Posted 11/27/2006 10:32 AM (#1343 - in reply to #1296)
Subject: RE: website for generating graph paper
Good web site.....we needed it the other day when we were working on the Elementary MSTests (and I just 'figured' out how to copy from a PDF file)....each elementary school also needs access to Geometers Sketchpad and TI Interactive......can that happen?
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this topic
Jump to forum :

Running MegaBBS ASP Forum Software v2.0
© 2003 PD9 Software