Mathematics Instructional Learning Community
Mathematics Instructional Learning Community
The Mathematics Instructional Learning Community (MILC) Project is an alliance among Fayette County Public Schools (FCPS) math teachers focusing on:
  • Increasing the pedagogy and content knowledge of math teachers;
  • Integrating technology tools into everyday math instruction; and
  • Developing, implementing and revising units of study.
Questions regarding MILC? Contact: Natalee Mauney Feese, Fayette County Public Schools, MILC Project Director
Questions regarding technical website issues? Contact: Ryan McQuerry, Fayette County Public Schools, Supervisor of Software Development
Search | Statistics | User listing Forums | Calendars |
You are NOT logged in. If you are a MILC participant, please logon by clicking here --> logon |  Not a member? register )

"An expert is someone who knows some of the worst mistakes that can be made in his subject, and how to avoid them." (Werner Heisenberg)
Perry for Vice President
Moderators:

Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
   Archived Forums (Read only - No new posting)-> General discussion (through 2017)Message format

dhays
Posted 8/31/2006 9:12 PM (#967)
Subject: Perry for Vice President
Math

I just received my ballot for election of officers for KCTM. Our own Bryson Perry is running for the office of High School Vice president. This is only the beginning of his political career. I hope everyone will cast your ballot for the man that gets the job done!! He will be a great representative for Fayette County. No....I am not running his campaign. This is just a personal note from someone that appreciates all he does for Henry Clay and Fayette County.
nfeese
Posted 9/3/2006 10:39 AM (#973 - in reply to #967)
Subject: RE: Perry for Vice President
Math

If you have already mailed in your KCTM dues and conference registration...it is still not too late to vote in the KCTM officer election!! (the ballots just arrived last Thursday/Friday and many of us had already mailed our registrations and $$ to Ruth).

Just email Ruth Casey that Bryson Perry is your choice for KCTM Vice President (ruthcasey@aol.com)!!

All other positions are running unopposed;however, there is a long listing of VP candidates and we want Bryson to win! Email or mail your vote (with your conference registration) today!

Thanks for running, Bryson!! You will do a great job on the KCTM Board!
bperry
Posted 9/30/2006 10:20 PM (#1086 - in reply to #967)

Math

I won. Thanks for voting. Bob Garvey said I was the only male running so he had to vote for me. I wonder if that helped me? Anyways I will try to represent Henry Clay and Fayette County in a positive way.
nfeese
Posted 10/8/2006 7:57 PM (#1141 - in reply to #1086)
Math

We are thrilled with your victory!! *(and you were running against some excellent candidates!) I am so glad that everyone voted!

Congratulations and thank you for representing us on the KCTM Board.

In previous years, Kathy Montgomery (LHS) and Margaret Taylor (HCHS) have been KCTM Board members. You are joining a great group. Thank you!!
cwaespe
Posted 10/10/2006 8:51 PM (#1149 - in reply to #1086)
Math

I think all of us who have been in presentations given by Bryson know that he will represent all of us and Fayette County very well in this position. Thanks for taking on this responsibility, Bryson!
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this topic
Jump to forum :

Running MegaBBS ASP Forum Software v2.0
© 2003 PD9 Software