Mathematics Instructional Learning Community
Mathematics Instructional Learning Community
The Mathematics Instructional Learning Community (MILC) Project is an alliance among Fayette County Public Schools (FCPS) math teachers focusing on:
  • Increasing the pedagogy and content knowledge of math teachers;
  • Integrating technology tools into everyday math instruction; and
  • Developing, implementing and revising units of study.
Questions regarding MILC? Contact: Natalee Mauney Feese, Fayette County Public Schools, MILC Project Director
Questions regarding technical website issues? Contact: Ryan McQuerry, Fayette County Public Schools, Supervisor of Software Development
Search | Statistics | User listing Forums | Calendars |
You are NOT logged in. If you are a MILC participant, please logon by clicking here --> logon |  Not a member? register )

"Imagination is more important than knowledge." (Albert Einstein)
Smartview 2.0 Emulator Software
Moderators:

Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
   Archived Forums (Read only - No new posting)-> Resources (through 2012)Message format

bperry
Posted 2/8/2006 8:18 PM (#624)
Subject: Smartview 2.0 Emulator Software

Math

The new version of Smartview emulator software is available. The upgrade from 1.0 is free(call 1-800-TI-Cares).
With the free SmartPad app you can control Smartview from a TI-84 Calculator.

http://education.ti.com/educationportal/sites/US/productDetail/us_smartview.html

nfeese
Posted 2/9/2006 8:13 AM (#625 - in reply to #624)
Subject: RE: Smartview 2.0 Emulator Software
Math

Bryson,

Tell us a little more about Smartview. What does it do exactly? How does it work? When would I want to use in my classroom, etc....

Thanks!!!
bperry
Posted 2/9/2006 5:01 PM (#629 - in reply to #624)
Subject: RE: Smartview 2.0 Emulator Software

Math

Any time you might use your TI-Presenter would be a good time to use the Smartview. I am looking forward to getting my free upgrade so I can start using it.

Possible use:
When I am telling my Calculus students how to find the intersection of two functions on their calculator, I can use the Smartview so that the students can see the button I push (it gets highlighted on smartview) and Smartview will create a key press history. I would love to do a short demonstration sometime in March. Cabri Jr. lessons will be greatly enhanced using the Smartview software. Students can see what you are pushing as you tell them what you are pushing. At some point in my education I learned about the Multiple Inteligence things....

See, Hear, Touch,...
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this topic
Jump to forum :

Running MegaBBS ASP Forum Software v2.0
© 2003 PD9 Software