Mathematics Instructional Learning Community
Mathematics Instructional Learning Community
The Mathematics Instructional Learning Community (MILC) Project is an alliance among Fayette County Public Schools (FCPS) math teachers focusing on:
  • Increasing the pedagogy and content knowledge of math teachers;
  • Integrating technology tools into everyday math instruction; and
  • Developing, implementing and revising units of study.
Questions regarding MILC? Contact: Natalee Mauney Feese, Fayette County Public Schools, MILC Project Director
Questions regarding technical website issues? Contact: Ryan McQuerry, Fayette County Public Schools, Supervisor of Software Development
Search | Statistics | User listing Forums | Calendars |
You are NOT logged in. If you are a MILC participant, please logon by clicking here --> logon |  Not a member? register )

"Imagination is more important than knowledge." (Albert Einstein)
Jan Meeting
Moderators:

Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
   Archived Forums (Read only - No new posting)-> Older DiscussionsMessage format

slubbe
Posted 1/6/2006 11:10 AM (#499)
Subject: Jan Meeting
Math

Okay guys, we need to decide what all we need to bring with us to our meeting in Jan. I couldn't remember when that day is in Jan do we know that yet?
saclark
Posted 1/6/2006 1:57 PM (#501 - in reply to #499)
Subject: RE: Jan Meeting
Math

If i remember correctly we choose two days for the UK guy to meet with us and I don't think we heard back which day he was coming.

I figure for the meeting we should bring our Alg. 1 and 2 textbooks, any lessons or worksheets we have and you should bring that website you have with the car thing. Then we can discuss with the UK man what we have and what would be good to add technology wise and how to make some more real world applications with what he has to offer.
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this topic
Jump to forum :

Running MegaBBS ASP Forum Software v2.0
© 2003 PD9 Software