Mathematics Instructional Learning Community
Mathematics Instructional Learning Community
The Mathematics Instructional Learning Community (MILC) Project is an alliance among Fayette County Public Schools (FCPS) math teachers focusing on:
  • Increasing the pedagogy and content knowledge of math teachers;
  • Integrating technology tools into everyday math instruction; and
  • Developing, implementing and revising units of study.
Questions regarding MILC? Contact: Natalee Mauney Feese, Fayette County Public Schools, MILC Project Director
Questions regarding technical website issues? Contact: Ryan McQuerry, Fayette County Public Schools, Supervisor of Software Development
Search | Statistics | User listing Forums | Calendars |
You are NOT logged in. If you are a MILC participant, please logon by clicking here --> logon |  Not a member? register )

"Do not worry about your difficulties in mathematics, I assure you that mine are greater." (Albert Einstein)
Algebra Common Assessment 2 documents
Moderators:

Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
   Algebra I - Under Construction-> enVision Common Assessment Supporting DocumentsMessage format

nfeese
Posted 9/29/2018 1:45 PM (#4742)
Subject: Algebra Common Assessment 2 documents
Math

Attached are the "Snips" for ACA 2 (Algebra Common Assessment 1) that should be copied and distributed to students to take prior to posting the answers on the online platform.

This enables students to show work so that teachers can celebrate good work and identify whether a common misconception or an error.

This ACA 2 (Algebra Common Assessment 2) should be administered before Christmas Break. It can be used as a Final Exam OR it can be used as a review for a school written final exam. School choice.

Thanks to Sarah Kinman, Lafayette, for creating the SNIPS for our use! (and revising!) In addition to the SNIPS - are 2 versions of the reviews. (one revised and posted 11.30.2020)

Attachments
----------------
Attachments enVision Algebra Common Assessment 2 Review.docx (348KB - 705 downloads)
Attachments SNIPS FCPS Algebra 1 Common Assessment 2 2020.pdf (763KB - 2756 downloads)
Attachments enVision Algebra Common Assessment 2 REVIEW Option 2.docx (84KB - 337 downloads)
nfeese
Posted 12/2/2020 1:26 PM (#5114 - in reply to #4742)
Subject: RE: Algebra Common Assessment 2 documents
Math

In addition to the SNIPS and the Common Assessment Reviews (there are 2), I hope you will consider using this resource.

Created by Ronni Tallent, Crawford, attached is a PowerPoint review for Common Assessment 2 that includs "video" solutions (she uses screencastify and solves)

Thank you for using it!!

http://www.milc.fcps.net/forum/manualuploads/algebra-1-common-assessment-2-review-powerpoint-with-video-solutions.pptx
nfeese
Posted 9/26/2021 8:46 PM (#6283 - in reply to #4742)
Subject: RE: Algebra Common Assessment 2 documents
Math

Algebra I Common Assessment Topic Lists

Attachments
----------------
Attachments ACA Algebra 1 Common Assessment Topic Lists.pdf (69KB - 72 downloads)
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this topic
Jump to forum :

Running MegaBBS ASP Forum Software v2.0
© 2003 PD9 Software