Mathematics Instructional Learning Community
Mathematics Instructional Learning Community
The Mathematics Instructional Learning Community (MILC) Project is an alliance among Fayette County Public Schools (FCPS) math teachers focusing on:
  • Increasing the pedagogy and content knowledge of math teachers;
  • Integrating technology tools into everyday math instruction; and
  • Developing, implementing and revising units of study.
Questions regarding MILC? Contact: Natalee Mauney Feese, Fayette County Public Schools, MILC Project Director
Questions regarding technical website issues? Contact: Ryan McQuerry, Fayette County Public Schools, Supervisor of Software Development
Search | Statistics | User listing Forums | Calendars |
You are NOT logged in. If you are a MILC participant, please logon by clicking here --> logon |  Not a member? register )

"Geometry is a skill of the eyes and the hands as well as of the mind." (Jean Pedersen)
Slope
Moderators:

Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
   Archived Forums (Read only - No new posting)-> Older DiscussionsMessage format

rmcquerr
Posted 11/12/2005 9:48 AM (#345)
Subject: Slope
Math

Thought: Does our slope project need to be done by Monday, or do we bring in what we have for help?
scombs
Posted 11/12/2005 11:02 AM (#346 - in reply to #345)
Subject: RE: Slope
Math

I didn't get the impression that it was expected that we would finish it before Monday. I kind of thought that we would just all share what we came up with and work on it more after we get some of our questions asked.
bperry
Posted 11/12/2005 12:50 PM (#348 - in reply to #345)
Subject: RE: Slope

Math

I also did not get the impression it was due on Monday. Hopefully we will ALL share our advances in this project. I hope that all schools will share what they have completed.
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this topic
Jump to forum :

Running MegaBBS ASP Forum Software v2.0
© 2003 PD9 Software