|Topic 6 – Understand and Use Percent|
Location: FCPS (IAK Support Services)
|Please share with all math teachers including sped and EL. |
• Students will use the paper copies attached to complete the work before they log on and complete the assessment online.
• The paper form of the common online assessment will allow teachers to “see” the student work and still enable the answers to post to the platform.
• The paper copies will also enable PLC’s to analyze for common errors or misconceptions or gather examples of exemplary work.
Yes, calculators used for all assessments.
SNIPS Gr 6 Topic 6 Online Assessment question print out UPDATED version.docx (161KB - 196 downloads)
|Fraction, Decimal Percent Cards |
Can be used for engagement strategies including "Find your partners", Table Line Up, Row Line Up, etc.
Contact Jennifer Pack, Southern Middle, with questions or for more ideas!
FractionDecPercent_cards1.doc (758KB - 39 downloads)
|Translating between Fractions, Decimals, and Percents FAL |
FAL - Formative Assessment Lesson
This lesson unit is intended to help students to:
• Compare, convert between and order fractions, decimals, and percents.
• Use area and linear models of fractions, decimals, and percents to understand equivalence
Fall Through Course Task Option 1- Math FAL - 6th- 1st semester OR Topic 6 Percent Unit - Fractions, (1).pdf (1360KB - 94 downloads)